Updated May 29, 2020
As a medical practice, we are seeking to balance the needs of our patients while adapting to minimize the risks to our team and our communities. In times of crisis, we can accomplish both of these goals if we all take responsibility and do our parts. Together in spirit, we will get through this safely.
To help us reduce the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), we ask that you take the following precautions.
- Call to reschedule if you are experiencing any symptoms or fever, cough, or other signs of illness. Before you consider any outing, take stock of your own health. If you’re not sure what the symptoms are, please visit: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/
- Testing. We are not treating any confirmed cases of COVID 19 on the premise, however, are available by phone should medical advise be helpful. We are equipped to provide both nasal swab and antibody testing. Please call first if inquiring to obtain testing using either method.
- Appointment Arrival. To limit social interaction and reduce exposure to other patients, please arrive at your appointment time promptly, and have your initial paperwork filled out, if this is a New Patient visit. New Patient paperwork can be found here: NEW PATIENT FORMS
- Hand Hygiene. Please utilize the hand sanitizer provided and then wash your hands with soap and water at one of our sinks upon arrival. Staff can direct you to an available sink.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when on the premise. Illinois May 1st Mask Mandate. If you do not have one, please ask and we will provide you with one.
- Seek to Maintain Physical Distancing. We are scheduling to keep the reception area limited to one party at a time. Please respect a social distance of six feet from one another while on the premise.
- Call ahead for supplement pick-up. If you just need to come in to pick up supplements, we can streamline the process and bring your item out to you. You can pay in advance over the phone, we can give instruction over the phone and we can limit interaction to just handing you your items.
Reach us at: 630-321-9010
These are the precautions we are taking at The Ayre Clinic for Contemporary Medicine to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Ensuring employee health. We are strictly directing all of our employees to call out sick if experiencing symptoms and we are sending home employees who exhibit any symptoms at work. We are also routinely testing staff for COVID 19 whether symptomatic or not to rule out the possibility of asymptomatic carriers.
- Clients exhibiting signs of infectious illness may be asked to leave. These symptoms include, but are not limited to fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- We are increasing our disinfection frequency. While we have always cleaned up rooms after each exam, we are increasing the level of disinfection as well as the number of times we do a general clean for our lobby and treatment areas.
- We will constantly evaluate our practices for ways we can further protect our communities. The most important thing we can do during this situation is be aware of current recommendations and adapt. Please be assured our management team is keeping a close eye on this pandemic so we can continue to protect our team, our clients, and serve our patients. We know the solutions won’t always be convenient or flawless, but we are being diligent in doing all that we can to reduce the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on our communities.
Thank you for working with us as we make our way through this global health crisis. We truly believe if we all take it day-by-day and take appropriate measures to protect ourselves and the unknown number of people we can affect each day by our actions, we will minimize the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19). The extra effort and inconvenience now will pay off and the sooner we can return to normalcy. Together, socially distanced, we will get through this!
The Ayre Clinic for Contemporary Medicine Team